EducationOur professional and skilled tutor comes from various background and experiences. Most of them are in the final year of the university or graduated, had mastered the subject area and teaching experiences. Some of our tutors are still actively tutoring in the universities and colleges which is advantageous to the students in terms of having the materials such as examination papers, etc.
* Mathematics from year 1 to year 12 (8 years of experience)
* ECON1101 - Microeconomics 1 (5 years of experience)
* ECON1102 - Macroeconomics 1 (5 years of experience)
* ECON1202 - Quantitative Analysis (5 years of experience)
* ECON1203 - Business and Economics Statistics (5 years of experience)
* ECON2101 - Microeconomics 2 (3 years of experience)
* ECON2102 - Macroeconomics 2 (3 years of experience)
* ECON2206 - Introductory Econometrics (3 years of experience)
* ECON3208 - Econometrics Method (3 years of experience)
* MARK2052 - Market Research (4 years of experience)
* MAT10251 - Statistical Analysis (5 years of experience)
* BUSS1020 - Quantitative Business Analysis (5 years of experience)
* BUSS1040 - Economics for Business Decision Making (5 years of experience)
* STA102 - Foundation of Statistics (5 years of experience)
* BS103 - Quantitative Method for Business (5 years of experience)
* 26133/26134 - Business Statistics (5 years of experience)
* 25622 - Quantitative Business Analysis (3 years of experience)
* ACCT1501 - Accounting and Financial Management 1A
* ACCT1511 - Accounting and Financial Management 1B
* Management Accounting 1 and 2
* Teaching for major universities in Sydney such as University of New South Wales (UNSW), University of Sydney, University of Technological Sydney (UTS), University of Western Sydney (UWS), University of Notre Dame and Southern Cross University (SCU).
Please do not hesitate to email me to negotiate for price and time. Rate is starting from 35 dollar depending on the topic, subjects and intensity of teaching.
HobbiesIf you are interested, you can do the following:
Step 1: Respond through this mail and our helpdesk officer will get back to you within 24 hours.
Step 2: Please send us the unit outline/ course outline to the helpdesk at email@example.com along with your name and contact details for a faster response. We want you to obtain the most suitable tutors for the subject.
Client Reviews (2)
Dave is a helpful tutor. At first, I was struggling with my Quantitative Analysis. However, Dave patiently explained all the concepts which made me understand the whole subjects. He also explained the concepts well. His tuition is definitely special compared to the rest and I will strongly suggest that you will make the right choice with Dave as your tutor. All the best, Kylie.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.