Education* Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting Honours, Finance) & Bachelor of Economics at the University of New South Wales (UNSW)
- Individual rate: $60 per hour.
- Group rate: cheaper, depending on the group size. Contact me directly for more info.
- Price may increase for more advanced subjects.
Experience* Ranked 1st in several accounting & economics subjects at one of the top universities in Australia, combined with extensive teaching experience accumulated over the past 5 years as a private and formal academic teacher, I will offer you a very unique tutoring experience.
* I tutor a range of accounting and economics subjects at USYD, UTS, UNSW and Macquarie. My teaching methods vary from students to students but generally focus on problem-solving skills. I will give you a comprehensive overview of key contents and problem-solving techniques. Then I will train you to ask the right questions. That means, when you read a question, you know exactly how to answer it.
* Academic Tutor & Seminar Leader (Casual Lecturer) at UNSW
* Econometrics Elite Performer: Top 1% in ECON2206 (Intro Econometrics)
* Rank 1st (Out of 690) in ACCT2542 - Financial Reporting and Analysis in 2013 & ACCT3563 - Issues in Financial Reporting (Semester 2, 2014)
* Top 5 in Security Valuation & Analysis (FINS3641), Capital Market & Institutions (FINS1612), and Mathematical Economics (ECON3202)
* High Distinction Average with 90+ in Accounting and Economics subjects that I tutor
* Recipient of Dean's Award for Academic Excellence Stage 1, 2, 3 (Top 5% of UNSW Business School).
* Top Rating on University Tutor website during 2014-2015. I am currently the tutor having the highest number of (positive) student reviews on the website.
Here is a list of subjects I offer tutoring. In many subjects, you will receive my notes which succinctly explain contents + problem-solving techniques:
- Introductory, Intermediate & Advanced Financial Accounting
- Introductory Management Accounting
- Statistics, Econometrics
- Introductory, Intermediate Microeconomics
- Introductory Macroeconomics
Subject codes by University
* University of Sydney (USYD)
ECMT1010 - Business and Economic Statistics A
ECMT1020 - Business and Economic Statistics B
BUSS1020 - Quantitative Business Analysis
ECOS2001 - Intermediate Microeconomics
ECON5001 - Microeconomic Theory
ECMT5001 - Principles of Econometrics
ECMT2150 - Intermediate Econometrics
BUSS1030 - Accounting, Business & Society
ACCT1006 - Accounting and Financial Management
ACCT2011 - Financial Accounting A
ACCT3011 - Financial Accounting B
* Macquarie University (MQ)
STAT150 - Quantitative Business Decisions
STAT170 - Introductory Statistics
ECON241 - Introductory Econometrics
ACCG100 – Accounting IA
ACCG101 – Accounting IB (Accounting & Governance)
ACCG200 – Fundamentals of Management Accounting
ACCG224 – Intermediate Financial Accounting
* University of Technology (UTS)
23567 - Intermediate Microeconomics
23571 - Introductory Econometrics
23565 - Mathematics for Economics and Business
25622 – Quantitative Business Analysis
25503 – Investment Analysis
26134 – Business Statistics
22320 – Accounting for Business Combinations
22420 – Accounting Standards and Regulations
22321 – Cost Management Systems
25300 – Fundamentals of Business Finance
22107 – Accounting for Business Decisions A
22207 – Accounting for Business Decisions B
Hobbies- Swimming, Badminton.
- Hang out, travelling.
- Investing, trading.
- Writing blog
- Watching horror movies (yes, only horror movies)
Accounting, 3rd Grade math, 4th Grade math, 5th Grade math, 6th Grade math, 7th Grade math, 8th Grade math, 9th Grade math, Math, Elementary Math, Middle School Math, 2nd Grade math, 1st Grade math, 12th Grade math, CLEP Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Economics, Business Statistics, Statistics, Finance, 10th Grade math, 11th Grade math
Client Reviews (33)
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.