Education* Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting Honours, Finance) & Bachelor of Economics at the University of New South Wales (UNSW)
- Individual rate: $60 for 1-hour session & $50 per hour for 2-hour + session
- Group rate: depends on the group size. Contact me directly for more info.
Experience* I tutor accounting and economics subjects. Here is a list of subjects I offer tutoring. In many subjects, you will receive my notes which succinctly explain contents + problem-solving techniques:
- Introductory, Intermediate & Advanced Financial Accounting
- Introductory Management Accounting
- Introductory, Intermediate Microeconomics
- Introductory Macroeconomics
Subject codes by University
* University of Sydney (USYD)
ECMT1010 - Business and Economic Statistics A
ECMT1020 - Business and Economic Statistics B
BUSS1020 - Quantitative Business Analysis
ECOS2001 - Intermediate Microeconomics
ECOS2901 - Intermediate Microeconomics Honours
ECON5001 - Microeconomic Theory
ECMT5001 - Principles of Econometrics
ECMT2150 - Intermediate Econometrics
BUSS1030 - Accounting, Business & Society
ACCT1006 - Accounting and Financial Management
ACCT2011 - Financial Accounting A
ACCT3011 - Financial Accounting B
* Macquarie University (MQ)
STAT150 - Quantitative Business Decisions
STAT170 - Introductory Statistics
ECON241 - Introductory Econometrics
* University of Technology (UTS)
23567 - Intermediate Microeconomics
23571 - Introductory Econometrics
23565 - Mathematics for Economics and Business
* Academic Tutor @ the University of New South Wales (UNSW).
* Econometrics Elite Performer: Top 1% in ECON2206 (Intro Econometrics)
* Rank 1st (Out of 690) in ACCT2542 - Financial Reporting and Analysis in 2013 & ACCT3563 - Issues in Financial Reporting (Semester 2, 2014)
* Top 5 in Security Valuation & Analysis (FINS3641), Capital Market & Institutions (FINS1612), and Mathematical Economics (ECON3202)
* High Distinction Average with 90+ in Accounting and Economics subjects I tutor.
* Recipient of Dean's Award for Academic Excellence Stage 1, 2, 3 (Top 5% Of UNSW Business School).
*I am aspired to become a teacher where I can help students overcome their academic difficulties in accounting and economics subjects. Not only that, I want to change their perspectives on these quantitative subjects which are often considered dry and boring. Quantitative subjects are just as interesting as qualitative counterparts.
*My teaching methods mainly focus on problem-solving skills. I will give you a comprehensive overview of key contents and problem-solving techniques. Then I will train you to ask the right questions. That means, when you read a question, you know exactly how to answer it.
*Over the past 5 years, I have accumulated extensive teaching experience from being a private tutor to an academic tutor and a seminar leader at UNSW. These experiences have solidified and magnified my teaching passion. I believe that with my passion as well as my simple but effective teaching techniques, you will not be disappointed for choosing me as your tutor.
Hobbies- Swimming, Badminton.
- Hang out .
Accounting, 2nd Grade math, 3rd Grade math, 4th Grade math, 5th Grade math, 6th Grade math, 7th Grade math, 8th Grade math, 9th Grade math, Math, Elementary Math, 1st Grade math, 12th Grade math, CLEP Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Economics, Business Statistics, Statistics, Finance, 10th Grade math, 11th Grade math, Middle School Math
Client Reviews (33)
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.