Education* Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting Honours, Finance) & Bachelor of Economics at the University of New South Wales (UNSW)
*Price: $50 per hour (For Intro & Intermediate levels) & $60 per hour for advanced level.
Experience* At high school level, I tutor mathematics & economics.
*At university level, I tutor accounting and economics subjects. Here is a full list of subjects I offer tutoring (UNSW & USYD Codes). In some subjects, you will receive my notes including content explanation + problem-solving techniques:
- Introductory Financial Accounting (ACCT1501, ACCT1511)
- Corporate Financial Reporting and Analysis (ACCT2542)
- Issues in Financial Reporting (ACCT3563)
- Introductory Management Accounting (ACCT2522)
- Quantitative Analysis (ECON1202)
- Business & Economic Statistics (ECON1203, ECMT1010, BUSS1020, STAT150)
- Introductory, Intermediate Microeconomics (ECON1101, ECON2101,ECOS2001/2901, ECON 5001)
- Introductory Macroeconomics (ECON1102)
- Introductory Econometrics (ECON2206, ECMT1020, ECMT 5001)
- Applied Econometric Methods (ECON3208)
- Mathematical Economics (ECON3202)
* Seminar Leader (in ACCT3563 - Issues in Financial Reporting) at UNSW.
* Academic tutor in the school of Accounting & Economics. Overall Rating: 5.7/6
* Econometrics Elite Performer: Top 1% in ECON2206 (Intro Econometrics)
* Rank 1st (Out of 690) in ACCT2542 - Financial Reporting and Analysis in 2013 & ACCT3563 - Issues in Financial Reporting (Semester 2, 2014)
* Top 5 in Security Valuation & analysis (FINS3641), Capital Market & Institutions (FINS1612), and Mathematical Economics (ECON3202)
* High Distinction Average with 90+ in Accounting and Economics subjects I tutor.
* Winner of Dean's Award for Academic Excellence Stage 1, 2, 3 (Top 5% Of UNSW Business School).
*I am aspired to become an inspiring teacher where I can help students overcome their academic difficulties in accounting and economic subjects. Not only that, I want to change their perspectives on these quantitative subjects which are often considered dry and boring. Quantitative subjects are just as interesting as qualitative counterparts.
*My teaching method focuses on problem-solving skills. I will give you a comprehensive overview of key contents and problem-solving techniques. Then I will train you to ask the right questions. That means, when you read a question, you know exactly how to answer it.
*Over the past 4 four years, I have accumulated extensive teaching experience from being a private tutor to an academic tutor and a seminar leader at UNSW. These experiences have solidified and magnified my teaching passion. I believe that with my passion as well as my simple but effective teaching technique, you will not be disappointed for choosing me as your tutor.
Hobbies- Swimming, Badminton.
- Trading, Investing.
- Hang out .
Accounting, 2nd Grade math, 3rd Grade math, 4th Grade math, 5th Grade math, 6th Grade math, 7th Grade math, 8th Grade math, 9th Grade math, Math, Elementary Math, 1st Grade math, 12th Grade math, CLEP Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Economics, Business Statistics, Statistics, Finance, 10th Grade math, 11th Grade math, Middle School Math
Client Reviews (30)
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.