EducationBachelor of Engineering (Electrical)
Bachelor of Science (Psychology) - 1st Class Honours
Masters of Science (Psychology) - Honours
Masters of Commerce (Marketing) - Honours
All qualifications gained at the University of NSW
Experience‘Statistics Made Simple’ is a proven learning approach we have applied to help countless university students & professionals over the last 20 years.
Combining statistical expertise and psychological principles of learning we can help you grasp statistics faster, giving you more time for your other subjects and greater peace of mind.
We are specialists in tutoring all undergraduate and postgraduate statistics subjects with a deep knowledge of most statistics subjects in universities across NSW. We have a rich library of resources for most subjects including past papers to help you prepare optimally for those crucial exams. We also work with Corporations to help bring their staff up to a high level of statistical proficiency.
What specifically can we offer you?
• Improved grades – at least one grade band based on past performance. We have achieved this due to our approach to teaching honed over 20 years as well as our deep personal knowledge of the subjects we teach.
• Flexibility - a choice of tutoring modes from individual tutoring tailored to your specific needs or a carefully structured group format.
• Convenience – venue and time negotiated to fit around your schedule (on-campus tutoring available).
• Affordability – competitive individual rates and discounts available for groups.
• Ongoing support – Contact between lessons is provided for no extra charge to help maximise your progress.
• Coaching in exam techniques and stress management – so you can put your best foot forward in the exam.
• A proven track record raising student grades from their previous year.
• Masters level qualifications in Psychology and Marketing (both gained at the University of NSW)
• 12 years industry experience applying statistical knowledge for major Australian corporations and universities
• 20 years specialist statistics teaching experience.
• Extensive experience tutoring statistics subjects at the University of NSW, Sydney University, Macquarie University, The University of Western Sydney, Australian Catholic University, Griffith University, The University of New England and Charles Sturt University.
• Masters level qualifications (with honours) in Psychology and Marketing from the University of NSW.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of NSW
• High Distinctions earned in all undergraduate and postgraduate statistics subjects undertaken.
HobbiesMusic, sports, movies
Client Reviews (2)
Hamada was my tutor last semester for 3rd year stats and he was brilliant ! He not only knows his stuff really well but somehow finds a way to explain it to me clearly and comprehensively. I always come out of our tutoring sessions really motivated and I’ve definitely appreciated his patience. He’s also got a lot of practical resources like past exam papers, “cheat sheets” that summarise the key things I need to know in each lesson and for the exam. For mine he provides a great all round service. He helped me increase my marks by two grade levels from a pass to a distinction which helped me get into honours. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him to anybody !
I worked with Hamada during my 3rd year of undergraduate psychology. I really needed to boost my stats grades in order to get into honours, so I decided to get a tutor. Hamada tailors his approach depending on student requirements. For me, that meant sessions where we focused on depth of conceptual knowledge, other times Hamada would help me establish bullet proof ‘step by step’ guides that I could use in an exam. In short, Hamada is committed to his student’s success. I nailed my two stats subjects in 3rd year and am now in the throes of honours year at UNSW. I absolutely would not be here without him.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.