Sydney, Australia, 2025
Joined on April, 2013
Any day at any time
Up to 30 minutes away for no additional charge
Education-Diploma of Education (Secondary) at ACU, Melbourne, 2006. Methods: English, Humanities, Religious Education.
- Undergraduate degree: Bachelor of Arts (Media & Communications)at the University of Melbourne, 2001-2004. Major in Cinema Studies.
- Genazzano College (Kew, VIC) - 1995-2000.
HSC Subjects: English, English Literature, Revolutions History,the City in History, Italian, Maths Methods. HSC / ENTER Score: 95.95%
ExperienceI am a secondary school teacher with six years experience in both Australian and UK schools. I have taught a range of subjects in both single-sex and co-ed schools. I want to be a tutor because I have a passion for fostering a love for learning in young people, and therefore also their ability to achieve their best by developing their skills and understanding. I hope to gain tutoring work on the side of teaching. I have a particular strength in developing essay-writing skills and understanding/ writing about texts.
HobbiesI have a range of interests. These include:
-Sport - from AFL (I'm from Melbourne, and unfortunatley support the not-so-mighty Dees) to cricket , soccer.. and any sport where I can be a passionate and patriotic supporter!)
- Music (in addition to listening to a range of contemporary music, I also enjoy playing the piano and a bit of guitar, and writing songs)
- Films and Literature (I have a love of the classics, as well as modern and everything in between!)
- Writing.(I have written a few articles of observational nature for the Australian Times in London. I enjoy writing for a range of purposes and audiences)
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.