Sydney, Australia, 2195
Joined on August, 2013
Any day after 2PM
Up to 1 hour away at my regular hourly rate
EducationCompleted a Bachelor of Electrical Engineering Degree with Honours (Credit Average achieved), GPA is 5 / 7
Completed a Advanced Diploma in Electrical Technology from Tafe (With Credit Average).
ExperienceI come from a big family of 8, and half of them are either in primary school and some in High School. they always ask for my assistance when they are stuck on a problems related to maths. They always tell me that they wish if I was there maths teacher, because they understand my way of explaining difficult or complicated problems in a simple explanation.
I have always like to teach as well, as I have this good ability to teach others.
Hobbies• Excellent communication & written skills
• I’ am very easy to get along with
• I’ am friendly and approachable
• I treat everyone with respect
• I’ am always optimistic
• I like to read magazines like “Popular Science, Science Illustrated and Make (DIY)”.
• Also like to bike ride.
• Enjoy playing table tennis and pool table.
• Enjoy listening to music.
• Enjoy & love playing chess.
• Like playing strategy and logic puzzle computer games.
• Enjoy solving riddles
• Enjoy solving cryptograms
• Enjoy looking at a particular problem and trying to solve it.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.