Sydney, Australia, 2210
Joined on April, 2014
Any day at any time
Up to 1 hour away at my regular hourly rate
Education1. Bachelor of Psychological Sciences with 1st Class Hons at Australian College of Applied Psychology since 2015. Received an average mark of 87 across all subjects.
2. Chartered Accountant with Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia (ICAA) since 2009. Obtained Merit in all 5 subjects (i.e. top 5% of candidates)
3. Bachelor of Engineering (Software) with 1st Class Hons at University of Technology (UTS) in 2005. Received an average mark of 83 across all Engineering subjects.
4. Bachelor of Business (Accounting) at University of Technology (UTS) in 2005. Received an average mark of 82 across all Business subjects.
5. UAI of 97.5 at Hurstville Boys High School in 1999
Experience1. Am a casual tutor at UTS since 2002 across a variety of Engineering and Business subjects (including the following subjects: Accounting for Business, Economics for Business, Embedded C, Real-time Operating Systems, etc). This semester I am currently tutoring Embedded C.
2. Have been involved in coaching Chartered Accountant students and presentations to various companies during my time working at KPMG, Macquarie Bank and the Australian Taxation Office.
3. Am a current coach in various Psychology-based undergraduate subjects.
4. Have spent 6 months lecturing and tutoring at the Chennai School of Business in India. This was for students who wish to pursue employment opportunities overseas.
I have always loved tutoring ever since I got my first opportunity with UTS in 2002. At the time it was simply an opportunity to make some extra cash while I was studying. However, as the classes went on and I realised that it was one of the most satisfying experiences I've ever had - and it still remains today as, despite my normal full-time job, I still make sure to find free hours to keep tutoring in some way or another (as evidenced by my 12 years with UTS).
Over the years, I've loved working with diverse students of all ages from 8 to 56, from male to female and from various cultural and ethic backgrounds.
HobbiesLove playing and watching sports such as cricket, table tennis, chess and soccer. Watching the NRL is also another passion.
Love movies, travelling and am a self-proclaimed "foodie tragic" (I will almost literally try any type of food available provided its edible!)
Other than that, just love relaxing at home!
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.