EducationBachelor in Engineering (Electronics)
Master in Engineering (Communication & Information Systems), Griffith University.
ExperiencePractising Embedded Systems Engineer with 8 Years of work experience in developing embedded systems (hardware and software). Expert in C and C++ programming.
Can help with
1. Understanding and solving Assignments
2. Understanding core C and C++ principals
3. Good software engineering and Logic formation
4. Getting students confident in writing large software programs on their own
Currently tutoring students in C & C++ from UTS, USYD, UNSW
1. INFO3220: Object Oriented Design
2. Comp2129: Operating systems & Machine principles
3. ELEC3607: Embedded Systems
1. 48430 Embedded C
2. 48441 Introductory Digital Systems
3. 48024 Applications Programming
Linux/Unix System Programming
Linux/Unix Driver Development
Embedded Systems Programming.
Client Reviews (2)
Aquib, was able to help me dramatically improve my C programming skills for Embedded Systems and is a wealth of knowledge. Highly recommend him to students of all levels.
Aquib is an excellent tutor. He has extensive knowledge especially in the context of C programming and Unix. He breaks down the concepts in easy to understand formats, and provides plenty of examples. He provides plenty of help in assessments and takes extra time out of lessons to help. I highly recommend him.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.