EducationI have graduated from UNSW, Bachelor of Commerce, majoring in finance and business economics and I have also completed Master of Financial Analysis, also at UNSW.
My preferred subjects are ECON1202, ECON1203, ECON2101, ECON2102, FINS1613
Experience- I have been tutoring for 2 years
- The reason why I love doing this is simple, I love sharing what I have learned to others.
- My average is HD and I have been awarded for Dean's Award for Academic Excellence, which is Top 5% ASB students.
- I'm very patient and responsible for teaching.
Hobbies- I like using the Internet to search for extra materials which are suitable for my study and it really worked!
- I like reading romantic books as well as watching romantic movies.
- I like watching football, and I'm a huge fan of Chelsea.
Client Reviews (4)
Linda is the best tutor!!!! She is very good at explaining difficult concept and is very patient and is also very flexible with times and days :)
she is really helpful. she uses a really good method of teaching going in detail from easy to hard, this made me very easy to follow and understand. i have achieved Distinction in ECON2101
Thank Linda, you did help me to improve a lot my maths skill in Microeconomics course. You have such a great method of teaching, make me really easy to understand indeed. Thanks again for patience with me :P
Linda is a really good tutor, she taught me ECON1203 last semester and i got nearly high distinction (i expected high credit though)but it's my fault though. Very structural and great teaching method.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.